As I’ve searched for new positions, I’ve come across some opportune openings. The most recent one is below. The positions is with one of my previous employers. If you’re interested, feel free to contact me directly.
We are a well-established company, in business since 1987, located in Irvine, California developing high-end interactive training and marketing communications for companies like Toyota Motor Sales, Hyundai Motor America and American Airlines. We produce web-based applications, operations management and performance improvement tools, as well as instructor-led training.
We are immediately seeking: IT Project Manager
The ideal individual for this position should have:
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience at working with diverse clients
- At least 5 years experience in an enterprise software development environment
- Enterprise software application development, eLearning, LMS/CMS web-development experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
- Provide leadership and direction to multiple teams on projects with a high level of complexity
- Direct cross-functional project teams during the development and implementation of major initiatives
- Ensure project completion on time and within budget
- Develop and manage both long and short-term goals for staff
- Develop processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Create and enforce policies and standards
- Evaluate and mitigate project risks
- Manage project issues and project documentation
- Manage resources to ensure financial objectives are met within your own area
- Resolve complex problems that have implications beyond your own area
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple project/task assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge of SDLC principles
- Experienced in managing web developers as well as outside resources
- Superlative organization skills
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing and implementing project tasks
Work is on-site at our Irvine location. Compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time contract position with a duration of 4 – 6 months with the high potential for becoming an employee.
We pride ourselves on a challenging, but family-like environment in a state-of-the-art facility. We care about our clients and the invaluable team we have developed to serve those clients. If you are interested in working for a company with high standards of excellence and the prerequisite that it’s got to be fun, please submit a resume with availability and salary history.